Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Rules:
a. write 6 habits/facts about yourself

b. tag 6 new people.


1.My given name is Gillian. It's pronounced with a hard G, so no, it's not Jillian. My Dad got the name from a Jimmie Stewart movie call Bell Book and Candle (it's next of my Netflix Q). Kim Novak plays Gillian a modern day witch living in Greenwich Village. Yeah, go ahead and tease me, I've heard it all before. It's a GREAT MOVIE!!

2.I love to read. I read allot of adult fiction, but my favorite is Young Adult Fiction. I love to read books by: Meg Cabot, Jodi Picoult, and many, many others. If I am not in the middle of a book, I don't feel right. My husband makes fun of me, but some of my best friends I met in books. For example: Elizabeth Bennett, Lizzy Nichols, Heather Wells, and Bridget Jones.

3.I love most sports, but baseball is my favorite!!! I love baseball!!! I love the skill of the players, but the strategy of the game is what really makes me love it!!! My girlfriends all think I'm nuts!! I don't understand how you can not appreciate what it means to have a southpaw pitching to a right handed batter. Or a low ball hitter, with a guy on first that isn't very fast, and how that changes the game. My favorite is watching a big league game with a guy on first that is a threat to steal second. I love watching him try to steal that base. I know, I'm a nerd!

4.I am unorganized!! This is something that I hate about myself!! My house is so unorganized!!! My house is messy and I hate it!! I just don't have time to clean!! There are so many other things that need to be done!

5.I love my ipod. Greg and the kids gave me an ipod for Christmas (I was mad at how much money they spent on me)! I love that ipod!! I have the Book of Mormon, all of April Conference, a Dave Ramsey Book, daily podcasts, and of course music. Greg teases me: he says I'm the only person that can hear about getting out of debt, the Armies of Heleman, Listen to Mike and Mike podcasts, hear the prophet speak, and then listen to Justin Timberlake. My response: I always download the clean versions of the songs on my ipod!

6.I have the worlds most amazing children. Chris, Kate and Kolbie are about the coolest kids anywhere, if you ask me. Chris has the kindest heart (unless your asking him to do chores or finish his homework) and the funniest sense of humor. Katie, is the most beautiful determined loving child I have ever met. She sets goals, and is always worried about everyone else, she loves to serve the people she loves. Kolbie's nick name is: Bear of Love, and it fits her completely!! Kolbie loves people, but she really, loves her family. She is always giving us hugs and kisses, and her smile can light up a room! I am so blessed to have these amazing human beings as my children! I have learned more from them, then they could ever learn from me.

The only person that I know that hasn't been tagged is Greg. So Greg: TAG!! YOUR IT!

1 comment:

The Wibergs said...

I like this tag game. I didn't know your name was Gillian. I love the band "Bell Book & Candle" & have wondered where they got their name. Probably from that movie...or some literary work I'm ignorant of.

I love that you're favorite friends are from books. I feel like that too after a good read--and Elizabeth Bennett is my favorite!

I think it's so bizarre how I'm getting to know my neighbors through blogging rather than talking to them! Keep the blogs coming. I'm loving it!