Monday, May 26, 2008

Tag: My Bucket List

I've been tagged by my husband to name five things on my bucket list.

1. I would like to visit every American Temple. I know that it sounds weird, it's the same everywhere you go, but I think it would be amazing!!

2. I would like to see a Notre Dame football home game. No I'm not a fan, but I always watch at least 1 home game a year and it looks amazing, and sooooo much fun.

3. I would like to take a trip with my entire family. As you all know my Dad is very sick. I would love it if we could all go to Mexico or on a cruise. That would be so much fun.

4. I would like to go to Europe. I want to see the Eiffel Tower, The Mona Lisa, concentration camps, cathedrals, England, Ireland, Scotland I would love to see it all.

5. I would like to run a marathon. Don't laugh!

It's so hard to narrow things down to five!! I would also like to see a ballgame in every big league park and go to the hall of fame. I want to go on a trip that my kids decided where we're going and what we're doing. I want my home and my yard to be what I see in my head. I want to have girlfriends, that I take trips with and talk to and do things with all the time. I want to donate bone marrow, and make a difference with organ donation (since my dad needs a new liver I see this subject in a whole new light). For me, my list goes on and on and on but I'm sure it's that way for everyone.

I tag Aly, Betsy, Carin, Jennie, and Steph. Be sure to pass it on!!

P.S. Is anyone looking for a training partner for a marathon? I should be ready to start to train in a few weeks, so if your interested, give me a call!!!

3 comments:

The Wibergs said...

Did my part. It was fun to think about. Thanks. I might consider (maybe) the marathon thing. Exactly how far do you have to run? The thought makes me a little sick.

Aly said...

Those are all great!!! I am still thinking about mine...I promise I will do it soon:)

Betsy said...

I will be posting mine tonight.