Thursday, July 17, 2008

Greg Gets Attacked By A Rottweiler

The other night Greg decided to take Harley (our dog) for a walk. After he had been gone for about 10 minutes, I heard the door open and Greg cussing. This shocked me, because you don't hear Greg cuss every day. I was sitting at the computer, so I turned as he walked in the kitchen and I asked him what was wrong? And something else happened that doesn't happen every day: Greg yelled at me!!

"Harley and I just got attacked by a damn Rotweiler!!!!!"

I was speechless, after a few seconds I decided I should ask what happened.

"We were walking down the street and a Rotweiller came running out of his garage toward me and Harley. Harley was going nuts, all I could do was pick him up and turn my back to the Rotweiller. He jumped on me. Luckily, his owners came and got him."

This is when I notice that Greg is covered in dirt from head to toe. It also dawns on me, at this point to ask if he's okay.

"I'm okay, except that I scrapped up my foot, but I'M FINE!!!!"

The top of his foot is all scrapped up and part of the skin under his big toe was torn off (don't ask me how that happened), but other than that he and the dog were fine. I however was a bit upset. I was ready to call the cops, but Greg stopped me. Now that I look back, I chuckle every time I think about it.

Ever since this incident Greg has invited me to go with him when he walks the dog.

DON'T WORRY GREG, I'LL PROTECT YOU!!!!

4 comments:

Aly said...

Yikes!!! I am glad that Harley and Greg were okay!!! Might I ask where this scary dog lives? Please tell me that it is not the one right next door to me?!!

Greg said...

I am a man, I have other motives for asking my wife to go on a walk with me . It might get me more mattress time if I am nice to her.

Jill said...

If asking me to go on a walk are your best moves, then you need to get new moves!! I love you!

Betsy said...

Being attacked by dogs is scary. I am glad that Greg and Harley are okay.