Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i THOUGHT YOU WOULD ALL LIKE TO KNOW THAT MY DOCTOR GAVE THE OKAY FOR MY SPINAL CORD STIMULATOR IMPLANT!!! I'm so scared but so happy!! I'm hoping that this works so I can get my life back!!! I spoke to another patient recently that gave me some hope about the implant. She said that it was the best thing she ever did since she started having cronic pain. It sounds kind of freaky, but hopefully it will work.

Thank you for all of your kind thoughts and prayers, I would be so grateful if they would keep coming. I'm not "out of the woods" yet and could use all the help I could get.

We're having my family over for dinner and fireworks tomorrow, so I'm going to try to post pictures soon. That is a VERY big deal for me, I'm not very computer savvy.

Thanks again.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, Jill, I really hope that implant can help you feel better. It sounds scary, but I hope it all works out for you. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, that can't be fun.

Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Aly said...

I am sooo excited for you!!!

Let me know if I can help you put pictures on here:)