Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged (AGAIN)

8 Things I'm Passionate About:

1. The Gospel
2. Greg
3. Chris
4. Kate
5. Kolbie
6. Spending time with my family!
7. Cross-Stitch
8. Work

8 Phrases or Words I Always Use:

1. Stop fighting!
2. Turn off the lights!
3. I love you!
4. Apologize like you mean it.
5. I need a hug!
6. We're going to be late!
7. No, I'm not buying fast food for dinner!
8. Time for bed!

8 Things I want to do before I die:

1. Be with Greg and all my kids in the Temple.
2. Run a marathon.
3. Write a book.
4. Be a size 8.
5. See the World Series in person.
6. Decorate my home.
7. Be debt free.
8. To be healthy.

8 Things I've learned in the past

1. How to be a good friend.
2. That I can achieve my goals if I work hard.
3. That I'm funny.
4. I can trust people.
5. How to keep score of a baseball game.
6. How to play fantasy baseball and football.
7. To be a sports fan.
8. I'm stronger than I thought I was.

8 Things I want or need:

1. New clothes.
2. Furniture.
3. A cleaning lady to come and clean my house every week.
4. A remodeled kitchen.
5. Gas prices to go back down.
6. New clothes for my kids.
7. Groceries.
8. A vacation!

8 Places I want to see:

1. Mount Rushmore
2. New York City
3. The Baseball Hall Of Fame
4. Disneyland
5. Alaska
6. Brazil (where Greg served his mission)
7. Hawaii
8. All of Europe

1 comment:

Greg said...

Good things, just a note to you..... The Mets are no longer in first place. GO PHILLIES!!!!