Saturday, August 2, 2008

BORED

I remember watching an episode of MASH where everyone was bored. I remember Hawkeye saying: I'm BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED!

That's how I'm feeling today. This is one thing that I really HATE about being sick, is that I get so bored!!! When I finally can't stand it anymore, I'll get up and do something I shouldn't then, I'm down in bed again for a couple of days. The real problem now is that I can't bend or lift anything, so even if I want to do something I can't. Greg, so his credit, really gets after me if I do too much. I've spent the last day working on my Haunted House cross-stitch and I'm really bored.

I've had it with being down and out! I'm ready to be "back in the game". Everyone always say that I would love to be able to just stay in bed all day and do nothing. Trust me when I say, no you don't. There's only so much TV to watch, books to read, cross-stitch to work on before you go NUTS!!!

3 comments:

Greg said...

You could always watch your loser team the Mets stay in second place!!!

Aly said...

Sorry that you are so bored!!! If I could sing or dance for you I would, but I'm not talented in either of those areas:)

Heather said...

Hey Jill! I'm sorry to hear that you are bored and sick. I do hope that this new implant helps you get back on your feet. We sure do miss y'all!